You are here
Business Retention & Expansion
We are here to support your endeavors in expanding your business internationally! Contact us for more information or click here for resources.
The Business Retention & Expansion (BR&E) program is led by business development staff from Greater Mankato Growth (GMG), along with area officials from the Regional Economic Development Alliance (REDA) in an effort to communicate and coordinate efforts for the success of businesses and the marketplace. The program is lead through face-to-face visits with CEOS and top executives from regional businesses. The program prides itself on the strength of developing and maintaining strong relationships and the power of shared information in order to identify opportunities and strengthen both businesses and the entire marketplace.
Greater Mankato Growth conducts the visits in cooperation with the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) and Grow Minnesota!, a program of the Minnesota Chamber.
VISITS PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESSES TO:
- Outline any specific barriers they are facing
- Present their current and future strategic direction
- Obtain connections to resources and supply chain opportunities which help their business grow and thrive in the region
BR&E VISITS ALSO BENEFIT THE ENTIRE MARKETPLACE, ENABLES US TO:
- Identify overall business challenges and opportunities for the region
- Develop proactive economic development strategies to meet the needs of businesses
- Gain access to aggregated information gathered during all businesses visits throughout the state, providing business trends and regional comparison data for the entire state that can be useful to GMG and businesses in the region
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY!
To schedule a visit at your company, contact Greater Mankato Growth at (507) 385.6649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a short questionnaire (PDF) to be completed prior to your BR&E visit.
LEADING THE STATE IN VISITS!