You are here
Greater Mankato Growth, Inc. Seeks Board Nominations
MANKATO, MINN (December 7, 2012) –The Nominating Committee for Greater Mankato Growth, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to fill six seats on the organization’s board of directors:
- One (1) director from the Primary Economy (to include manufacturing, technology and information, communications, utilities, and/or construction)
- Two (2) directors from Professional Services (to include accounting, legal, engineering, architectural, health care, and financial services)
- One (1) director from Retail & Hospitality (to include hotel and restaurants)
- One (1) director from Higher Education
- One (1) director from members “At-Large”
The three year term for these seats will run March, 2013 – February, 2016. Nominations are due by December 31, 2012 and are available at greatermankato.com/board-directors.
The 24 member board of directors is made up of a precise composition of stakeholders representing the diverse mix of businesses within the marketplace.
About Greater Mankato Growth
Greater Mankato Growth (GMG) is committed to advancing business for a stronger community. As the Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development organization serving the regional marketplace, GMG advances business through: existing business support, new business growth, business promotion, talent development, public affairs, community marketing, visitor attraction and servicing and civic engagement.
contact: Shelly Megaw, (507) 381.0404 - firstname.lastname@example.org