You are here
Leadercast Greater Mankato Early Bird Registration ends April 15
(April 11, 2014) MANKATO, MINN. - Greater Mankato Growth is proud to bring Leadercast®, a live broadcast of nine world-renowned leaders presented by Center for Business and Industry, a Division of South Central College May 9, from 8 am – 3:30 pm, at South Central College.
Leadercast is a one-day leadership conference broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia to more than 100,000 new and emerging leaders at hundreds of sites across the globe including Greater Mankato. Leadercast is co-hosted by Cat Deeley and Tripp Cosby and features speakers:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership Author and Communicator
- Malcolm Gladwell, Award winning journalist and best-selling author of David & Goliath, Outliers and the Tipping Point
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Laureate and Human Rights Activist
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer and songwriter
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, former advertising sales executive and New York Times best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Leadership expert and best-selling author of Start with Why
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009)
“The nationally recognized speakers helped reinforce key leadership ideas that can easily be forgotten in our fast-paced and sometimes complex routines,” said Nathan Hanel, Customer Service Supervisor at Capstone and 2013 Leadercast attendee. “The fact that I was able to take part in this experience with so many other people in our community who are also passionate about leadership was an added bonus. Overall, I would describe the event as a five-star experience and recommend it to anyone in a leadership role.”
Leadercast’s mission is to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme, Beyond You, challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward.
Registration is $109 per person, register online at greatermankato.com/leadercast. Greater Mankato Growth members receive a $20 discount ($89 per person) if they register before April 15.
About Greater Mankato Growth
Greater Mankato Growth (GMG) is committed to advancing business for a stronger community. As the Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development organization serving the regional marketplace, GMG advances business through: existing business support, new business growth, business promotion, talent development, public affairs, community marketing, visitor attraction and servicing and civic engagement. Greater Mankato Growth, Inc. also includes two LLCs: Visit Mankato, which focuses on visitor attraction and servicing, and the City Center Partnership, LLC, which focuses on development in the City Center.