You are here
A Community Navigator is a super connector with a robust network and knowledge of Greater Mankato. New community members can connect with us online and we’ll match you with a personal guide. You’ll get introduced to new people that have similar interests and get plugged into Greater Mankato. We want you to love this place as much as we do, so let us show you why it’s so special!
BE A COMMUNITY NAVIGATOR:
- Are you a super connector?
- Passionate about our community?
- Share your knowledge of Greater Mankato, your network and your friendships with newcomers
- APPLY NOW to be a Community Navigator!
GET A COMMUNITY NAVIGATOR:
- We want to give a warm welcome to all newcomers.
- Sign up for a Community Navigator to help you get acclimated.
- Take the INTEREST SURVEY and we’ll match you with a Community Navigator who shares your interests and is an ideal match (contact email@example.com)
- Your Community Navigator will contact you within two weeks so you can find the perfect time to connect.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsor:
"The Community Navigators plays an important role in helping you keep your talent right here in the Greater Mankato area. Newcomers face many challenges that we often take for granted, and having the right people to help connect them the resources in this community is an invaluable experience. This helps empower newcomers to be contributing members of society by building their network in things that matter most to them. Ultimately, this investment is a win for everyone involved."
"I’m excited to be involved as a Growth Community Navigator program. This is a great addition to the resources provided to new employees as they become integrated into our community. I want new community members to love this community as much as my family does, through this program I can personally help show them how great our community is!"
"The Greater Mankato Growth Navigator program connects new community members with established community members. I’m excited to be part of a program which helps facilitate deeper connections within all aspects of our community including events, volunteering and networking. Ensuring community members feel welcome is critical to retaining and recruiting talent to area businesses."
Christina Bohlke, BankVista