You are here
Business Resources Related to COVID-19
From Our Blog:
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - Key Provisions Impacting Employers
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act — New Paid Leave Programs Impacting Employers
- Unemployment Insurance Update
- Business Tax Issues Update
- SBA Loans for Businesses Impaced by COVID-19
- Reopening & Recovery
- From MN Dept of Employment & Economic Development (DEED)
- Shared Work Program Alternative to Layoffs Utilizing Unemployment Insurance — If you have work to be done and two or more employees, you can reduce all employee's hours and Unemployment Insurance will pick up a portion of the lost pay for each employee.
- DEED Emergency Loan Program (separate from the SBA loan program)
- Critical Sector Work Exemption Guidance
- A Guide for MN Small Businesses Needing Help — EIDL, PPP, PUAP, UISWP, etc.
- U.S. Small Business Administration — Guidance for Businesses and Employees to Respond to COVID-19
- CDC’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce — COVID-19 Business Preparedness Checklist
- COVID-19 Business Toolkit from the MN Chamber of Commerce
- Workplace Compliance for Employers [pdf]
- Abdo, Eick & Meyers LLP — Industry Updates and other business resources
- CliftonLarsonAllen — Financial Management and Disaster Relief
- Eide Bailly has a list of articles regarding specific financial situations that some businesses might be experiencing
- COVID-19 Business Loan Assistance Program [pdf] — City of North Mankato
- Knutson+Casey — Wills for Workers Program and Covid-19 Releases for Businesses
- Are you looking to hire temp staff as a result of COVID-19? Fill out this brief form. The data collected will be shared publicly and with DEED. The ongoing results can be found here.
- Mankato clinic offers hotline and safe screening measures for COVID-19.
- Mayo Clinic Health System COVID -19 Information
- City of Mankato COVID-19 Updates
- City of North Mankato News Updates
- Blue Earth County COVID-19 Hotline & other resources
- Nicollet County COVID-19 Support
- Protect Yourself from Scams & Price Gouging: The attorney general has asked that price gouging be reported as well as scams.
- Financial Counseling available to Local Residents from Lutheran Social Services — budget counseling, strategies to address debt, housing counseling, student loan repayment counseling and more.
- Greater Mankato Area United Way Nonprofit Volunteer and Donation Needs
- MN Valley Action Council (MVAC) — Energy Assistance Program [PDF] | Energy Programs Application [PDF]
- Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation resources: for nonprofits, small businesses, child care issues, relief funds, etc.
- Swipe It Forward Program — Keep our community and small business industry strong with donations or gift card purchases. Thank you to River Valley Woman Magazine for launching this program!
- Mankato Are Public Schools Health Services — Updated info on COVID-19
- Mankato Area Public Schools News Updates
Public Health Info
- COVID-19 MN Hotlines
- Health questions (7 am to 7 pm): 651.201.3920 or 1.800.657.3903
- School and child care questions (7 am to 7 pm): 651.297.1304 or 1.800.657.3504
- DHS hotline for child care providers with COVID-19-related questions: 888.234.1268
- MDH Hotline: question for the general
- Resources for Travelers — from Visit Mankato
- Please follow CDC recommendations for returning travelers.
- Follow recommendations for businesses from the Minnesota Department of Health
- MN Dept of Health Food & Nutrition Assitance
- Information from the MN Department of Health
- MN COVID-19 Public Dashboard
- Help Decrease the Spread of Coronavirus [pdf]
- Mankato Clinic — A Guide for Businesses to Return to Work Safely During Covid-19 [pdf]
- Mayo Clinic Health System Responds to COVID-19 News Release [pdf]
- MN Board of Animal Health — information related to farm animals and pets
- World Health Organization