Dust off Your Clubs and Register for the 2021 Greater Mankato on the Green Golf Tournament!
Monday, July 12, 2021
Mankato Golf Club, 100 Augusta Drive, Mankato
Golfer Check-In: 11 am - 12 pm
Dinner & Social: 5:30 pm
Greater Mankato Growth's annual golf tournament provides a first-class opportunity for interaction with more than 200 member businesses while enjoying 18 holes of golf. Secure your spot to promote your business and play!
Registration deadline (individual and teams) is Monday, July 5, 2021.
Connect with us about sponsorship opportunities, as well as silent auction and raffle donations.
Changes to this year's tournament:
- All participants are required to register ahead of time, via Greater Mankato Growth's website.
- No registrations will be allowed the day of the event.
- Participants will have the opportunity to purchase Wine & Beer chances (maximum of 70 available) during the registration process.
- Mulligans have been rolled into the regisration fee.
- Meals will be provided to all golfers (boxed lunches and picnic-style dinner of burgers and a side).
- All standard meal options must be determined during online registration.
- The tournament will begin with a shotgun start.
The Mankato Golf Club protocols may change throughout the summer depending on federal and state directives, as well as best practices that continuously evolve. We will make sure to communicate any changes as they happen, as well as closer to the tournament date.
Current rules and/or policies for the tournament:
- Carry-on beverages other than water are prohibited. Procedures have been set up to meet all of your beverage needs at the Mankato Golf Club clubhouse and throughout the course in a responsible manner.
- Staff will guide players to their golf carts.
- Each group will be assigned two golf carts. Two golfers and two bags will be allowed per cart.
- The practice range will be open to players as a brief warm-up before their round.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the facility.
Thank you for understanding these advance regisration requirements. Your support helps ensure the best and safest event possible for all participating businesses.
If you have any questions about the tournament, please contact Liz Sharp by email or phone at 507.385.6641.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the course!
2021 Greater Mankato on the Green Sponsors
Beverage Cart Sponsor:
Golf Cart Sponsor:
Abdo, Eick & Meyers
Chankaska Creek Ranch & Vinery
Culligan Water Conditioning of Mankato
Crystal Valley Cooperative
Ecumen Pathstone Living
Hatanpa Insurance Agency - State Farm
Impact Power Solutions
Kroubetz Lakeside Campers & Motors
Minnesota Valley Federal Credit Union
Monarch Healthcare Management
Primrose Retirement Community
Profile by Sanford
Reagan Outdoor Advertising
Schwickert's Tecta America
South Central College
TGK Automotive of Mankato
True Real Estate
United Prairie Bank