You are here
Business Planning Assistance
Planning your restaurant business is a critical step. How much will you charge for your product, how many people will you need to hire, etc.
Business planning and mentoring service providers:
- Regional Center for Entrepreneurial Facilitation (RCEF) | 934 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001 (507) 344-7897 (Bryan)
- SCORE | Minnesota State University, Mankato 507-389-1233
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) | Minnesota State University, Mankato | 424 N. Riverfront Drive, Suite 210, Mankato, MN 56001 | 507.389.8875
Thinking About Starting a Business?
- The Small Business Association (SBA) offers a start-up toolbox to aspiring entrepreneurs. This toolbox includes a readiness assessment tool, entrepreneur questionnaire and much more.
- Minnesota State University Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship is a meeting place for entrepreneurs. The Small Business Development Center (see "Orientation" below) offices are within the Center.
- The first Wednesday of each month, two early-stage entrepreneurs present for 1Million Cups followed by Q&A and then networking time.
- The second Friday of each month is Social Media Breakfast, digital marketing and social media speaker and networking.
- Small and large meeting rooms are available for entrepreneurs to work alone or with clients. Several rooms feature web conferencing cameras and microphones. The facility also has a 3D printer and small recording studio. The building offers a shared conference room and a common café with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Free parking and next door to the new Food Truck Hub.
- Contact email@example.com for more information or to reserve a space (no charge, first come-first served).
- Hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm M-F during the academic year.
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) offers “Orientation to Starting a Business in Minnesota” workshops. Visit the SBDC eCenter to view the workshop schedule and sign up for a session.