You are here
The 2021 Annual Meeting will be held on March 9, 2021 from 11:00am - 1:00pm.
Please join Greater Mankato Growth, Inc. as we bring together the business community in a hybrid luncheon event in the Grand Hall at the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center. At this year’s Annual Meeting we will share the accomplishments 2020 and celebrate the vision for the future in a hybrid format. This is also a time where we will recognize individuals or organizations who have made outstanding contributions, demonstrated leadership through service and volunteerism and made a contributions to the betterment of quality of life, business environment and economic vitality and help our community thrive. Maximum of 250 in-person guests.
Emergency Executive Order 21-07: Modified COVID Restrictions effective February 13 at 12:00pm - Annual Meeting capacity has increased to 250 people in-person.
- 11:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Registration (Guests attending in-person)
- 11:15 to 11:35 a.m. Lunch
- 11:30 a.m. Zoom login (Guests attending virtually)
- 11:35 to 12:25 p.m. Business Meeting & Honoring Volunteers of the Year
- 12:25 to 1:00 p.m. Program / Keynote Speaker & Closing
Building Upon Our Collective Strengths
Keynote Speaker: Ross Bernstein
With direct ties to Greater Mankato, Bernstein will share examples of inspirational stories and life lessons from the world of sports to provide an engaging presentation that translates a message of resiliency, collaboration, integrity, and accountability to the business world and beyond. Bernstein is an Inspirational business speaker & author, best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books, is a hall of fame peak performance business speaker who has keynoted on all seven continents, and has been featured on CNN, ESPN, Fox News and CBS This Morning, as well as in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today.
What to know about being in person: Masks worn correctly will be required at all times when not eating or drinking. Tables will hold only 3 attendees due to social distancing guidelines; so a table registration of 6 will actually be 2 tables of 3 people. Those in person can arrive as early as 11:00 a.m. the day of the event.
In person – Najwa’s Catering
· Meal choice #1 – 8 oz. grilled pork loin with jeweled wild rice and seasonal vegetables
· Meal choice #2 – Chef’s choice vegetarian meal
· Any special dietary needs
· Prefer no meal
What to know about being virtual: Virtual attendees are encouraged to login at 11:40 a.m. for a program over Zoom. Meals for virtual attendees will be picked up by those registered the day of the event (around 11:15 a.m.) from one of the restaurants below.
Virtual – Pick up to go meals
· Option #1 – Number 4: Coconut Chicken Salad (coconut crusted chicken breast tossed with mixed greens, mandarin oranges, julienne red onions, sliced strawberries, honey Dijon dressing
· Option #2 – Olives: Schwarma with chips
· Option #3 – Pub 500: Pineapple Chicken Bowl (Quinoa and brown rice topped with Asian glazed chicken, pineapple, and vegetables)
· Option #4 – Sadaka’s Deli: Kafta (hamburger patty with parsley and onions), chicken tawouk, rice, vegetables, and hummus
· Prefer no meal
*Disclaimer: The in-person component of this event is subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions to ensure the health and safety of our community, volunteers and staff.
Congratulations to our 2020 Volunteers of the Year!
Greater Mankato Growth - Brett Prescher, Sales Manager, Radio Mankato
Visit Mankato - Kato Moving & Storage, Mayflower
City Center Partnership - Jeni Bobholz, Owner, Circle Inn
GreenSeam - James Marzolf, Pipestone System
Greater Mankato Growth Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients
William C. Rupp, M.D.
JO Guck Bailey
Visit Mankato Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients
JO Guck Bailey
Mankato Marathon Volunteers: DeeDra Vosburg, Chris Schull and Chris Dehning
2008North American Fast Pitch Association Planning Committee
City Center Partnership Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients
Ann Vetter, posthumously
GreenSeam Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients